Seattle – a beautiful city with an ugly reputation for traffic and injury car accidents
Seattle is famous for its stunning skyline and views of the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, its friendly people, its variety of outdoor sporting opportunities, its rainy weather – and its traffic. The Brett Law injury attorneys have spent 40 years helping injured victims of car accidents recover financially so they can move forward with their lives. We work with clients who have been seriously injured and are seeking experienced attorneys capable of handling an accident claim to obtain a full settlement. If we can’t get a satisfactory settlement offer, we will take the case to a jury.
The Brett Law attorneys have vast experience handling personal injury and wrongful death cases that begin on the crowded roads and freeways of Seattle. We have found that the intense traffic, seemingly constant road construction projects, and lack of mass transit options that most cities of similar size offer lead to an extraordinarily high incidence of car accidents.
However, Brett Law offers a wide variety of legal services for people seriously injured in a variety of ways, including bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and others.
Who are the Brett Law attorneys who secure the financial future for their clients?
- Dean Brett offers 40+ years of experience handling all types of injury claims across the entire Seattle metropolitan region.
- Paula McCandlis uses her 18 years of legal expertise and vast courtroom experience to obtain top settlements and verdicts for her Seattle personal injury clients.
- David Brown possesses focused experience in both plaintiff and defense law, enabling him to negotiate effectively with insurance adjusters and secure full claim values.
- Matt Conner recently joined the firm to work with his personal injury and wrongful death clients to attain the financial support they need to recover.
How Brett Law attorneys have helped their clients
Through the 40+ years our lawyers have been practicing personal injury and wrongful death law, they have handled hundreds of claims for clients in Seattle and across Washington State, including:
- $5.5 million for seriously injured victim of drunk driver;
- $105,000 for a leg injury from a bicycle/truck collision;
- Almost $450,000 for pedestrian’s multiple fractures;
- $900,000 for motorcycle accident resulting in multiple broken bones.
Some examples of the types of cases that the Brett Law legal team has successfully handled for clients in Seattle are:
- Seattle Car accidents – With a rapidly growing population and large numbers of cars on the roads and freeways, there will inevitably be huge numbers of accidents…
- Seattle Bicycle accidents – As more commuters turn to bicycles to avoid road traffic, the likelihood of collisions increases…
- Seattle Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycles are difficult to see clearly, and the resulting collisions can be devastating…
- Seattle Personal injury claims – Personal injuries happen in a wide variety of ways including truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and even railroad collisions…
Seattle offers a fabulous place to live, work, and visit - despite the renowned traffic!
Seattle is a unique city with a unique set of challenges for people trying to get around town. When an accident or injury happens, it is best to work with an experienced law firm that knows Seattle’s roads, knows how road construction projects can contribute to an accident, knows the regional insurance companies and how they handle claims, and most of all, knows how to obtain a full settlement for its clients.
Brett Law is that law firm. Find out how we can help you move forward with your life after an accident or injury. Talk to our legal team immediately by calling 1-800-925-1875, or complete our convenient contact form. We will get back to you promptly.
When you have been injured in an accident, it is hard to know what to do.
Perhaps you can’t work or drive, and have mounting medical bills. Perhaps you were injured by an uninsured motorist and need your insurance company to pay your medical bills. Perhaps an insurance company is pressuring you to immediately settle your claim. All injured people seeking an attorney need to ask themselves these questions:
- Do I have the knowledge and skill to effectively resolve my claim myself?
- Will hiring an attorney be worth the expense and enable me to achieve a larger settlement?
For less serious injuries and smaller claims, it may be possible to effectively handle your insurance claim yourself. The problem is that most people don’t know how much their claim is worth. How do you evaluate to cost of future medical treatment? What is the monetary value of pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life?
In our view, the most important thing a personal injury attorney can offer clients is access to accurate information about their rights and choices regarding their claims. While we pride ourselves in our legal knowledge, our ability to negotiate a full settlement with insurance companies, and our willingness to take a case to court if the negotiation results are unsatisfactory, we think the key to a good outcome is enabling our clients to make the best decisions based upon their unique needs and interests.
Why is an experienced personal injury attorney worth the cost?
It is in your best interest to speak with a personal injury attorney who knows what your claim is worth, who knows how to manage insurance adjusters, and who has the experience to obtain a full settlement for you. Many studies show that an injury lawyer is typically able to obtain significantly more in settlement than an injured person can alone. Typically, an attorney-negotiated settlement will not only cover the cost of attorney fees but will also secure a larger settlement sum for clients.
Begin the process to move forward with your life by calling us at 1-800-925-1875 or by completing our confidential contact form.