Washington Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
Usually, when we think of a broken bone, we dismiss it as a short-term, simple injury that is merely inconvenient. But for many of our clients, bone fractures are severe and painful injuries that can be life-changing. Our injured clients often face serious consequences including chronic pain, loss of mobility, loss of independence, lost wages, extended medical treatment, permanent partial disability and expensive medical bills.
After a serious car, motorcycle, pedestrian, or truck accident, recovery from the more serious types of fractures may require multiple corrective surgeries or extensive physical therapy. Combined with other injuries suffered in a collision, many of our clients experience long-term and permanent disability.
What does a successful fracture injury claim look like?
When a client is suffering from a serious fracture injury caused by an accident, our Washington broken bone injury attorneys take special steps to identify the extent of the injury, to evaluate its cause, and to determine how the injury affects our client’s life, now and in the future. Since fracture injuries can require long-term, costly medical care, we ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which our client receives a settlement or verdict that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for their current and future losses.
As injury attorneys in Washington, we have achieved exceptional results for our clients dealing with fracture injuries, including:
- $136,000 for client with multiple rib fractures caused by a jet-ski accident
- $150,000 – Boy on bicycle hit by car, suffers fractured leg
- $450,000 for woman who suffers broken leg in fall at race track
- $175,000 for client who sustained a badly fractured ankle in a fall on ice
- $346,000 for client who suffered a badly broken leg in a pedestrian-car accident
- Pedestrian’s multiple fractures lead to nearly $450,000 settlement
- Marathoner suffering fractured leg after collision with car leads to $490,000 settlement
- $3.5 million for railroad worker hit by train
- $215,000 for victim of golf-cart accident caused by drunk driver
- $1 million for client severely injured in head-on collision with tractor trailer with bad brakes