Experienced Washington Back and Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
There is perhaps no more common injuries our clients suffer after an accident than back and spinal cord injuries. These types of injury can be especially painful and long-lasting or permanent, and negatively affect the quality of life for our clients.
Our Washington back and spinal cord injury attorneys see several common injuries in their clients, which include milder types like back sprain and strain, to severe forms like disc herniation and fractures. Some other common injuries include a bruise (also called a contusion), a partial tear, or a complete tear (called a transection) in the spinal cord. Many clients have secondary complications including pain, respiratory and heart problems, bladder and bowel dysfunction, and respiratory complications. Many people can no longer work in their chosen career fields.
What does a successful claim look like?
When a client is suffering from a back injury or spinal cord injury caused by an accident, our lawyers take special steps to identify the extent of the injury, to evaluate its cause, and to determine how the injury affects our client’s life, now and in the future. Since victims often require long-term, costly medical care, we ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which our client receives a settlement or verdict that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for their current and future losses.
Helping clients heal is our job, and we are very, very good at our job.
As Washington personal injury lawyers, we have achieved great results for our clients dealing with back and spinal-cord injuries, including:
- $250,000 for client who suffered “hangman’s fracture” in T-bone collision
- $150,000 for man suffering neck and spinal injuries after rear-end collision
- $475,000 for man injured in fall caused by defective stair climber suffers spinal cord injury
- $98,000 for client injured in rear-end car accident
- $100,000 for client who suffered a back injury from car accident in the snow
- $3.5 million for railroad worker hit by train
- $200,000 for two women injured in crash caused by dangerous police pursuit of drunk driver
- Client’s serious head and back injuries result in a $500,000 settlement for a T-bone car crash
- $1,750,000 for client who suffered a closed-head injury in rollover crash
- $5.5 million for client critically injured in collision with drunk driver
Contact our Back and Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys Today!
Contact us today for your free consultation!