Experienced Head and Brain Injury Attorney in Washington State
Head and brain injuries can have an immediate and a long-term effect on life, health, and happiness.
One of the most common injuries our clients suffer after an accident is a head or brain injury. The violence of any physical force can impact the brain, causing injuries that can result in permanent disability, seizures, memory loss, headaches, loss of taste or smell, double vision, speech impairments, anxiety, and depression. The leading causes of head and brain injury include motor-vehicle accidents, construction falls, and sports injuries.
What does a successful head or brain injury claim look like?
When a Brett McCandlis Brown client is suffering from a head or brain injury caused by an accident, we take special steps to identify the extent of the injury, to evaluate its cause, and to determine how the injury affects our client’s life, now and in the future. Since brain injuries often require long-term, costly medical care, we ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which our client receives a settlement or verdict that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for their current and future losses.
Helping clients heal is our job, and we are very, very good at our job.
As injury attorneys, we have achieved exceptional results for our clients dealing with brain injuries, including:
- $110,000 for injured victim in accident caused by a lost load from a semi-truck
- $346,000 for client who suffered a badly broken leg in a pedestrian-car accident
- Marathoner suffering fractured leg after collision with car leads to $490,000 settlement
- $3.5 million for railroad worker hit by train
- $200,000 for two women injured in crash caused by dangerous police pursuit of drunk driver
Contact us to learn how we can help!