At Brett McCandlis Brown, we believe that one of our duties to our community is to provide information about legal and insurance processes, so that our visitors can make informed decisions after an injury or accident.
To help, we have created the Brett McCandlis Brown Video Library.
In the following videos, we answer questions about a variety of legal and insurance topics, including:
- What money damages are available in a personal injury claim?
- How does the insurance claim process work?
- How can I take care of immediate medical expenses after an accident?
- How should I select a personal injury or wrongful death lawyer to represent me?
- How can I use internet rating and ranking sites to select an injury lawyer?
- What should I do immediately to preserve my personal injury or wrongful death claim?
- How are bicycle accidents different?
- What happens when the person who caused the accident is not the owner of the car?
- What happens if a child is injured?
- What happens if the other driver doesn’t have insurance?
- How much will it cost to hire a personal injury or wrongful death lawyer?
- What happens if more than one person is responsible for an accident?
- How does Brett McCandlis Law deal with drunk drivers?
Reach out to Brett McCandlis Brown
Reach out to Paula, Dave, Matt, and Dean if you are struggling with the aftermath of an accident and need some support and advice. They know what you are dealing with now, and they know what you will need to deal with in the future. You will know what to expect, you will know what your rights and options are, and you will not have to deal with insurance companies alone.