Experienced Seattle Car Accident Lawyers
Throughout our 40+ years of experience, the Brett McCandlis Brown injury attorneys have worked with people who have been injured in every type of car accident: rear-end crashes, T-bone collisions, sideswiped accidents, rollover crashes, and head-on wrecks.
Each type of car accident tends to cause certain types of injuries:
- Rear-end collisions often cause significant soft-tissue injuries that can be as painful and difficult to recover from as any major injury;
- T-bone collisions can be devastating, often causing neck, back, and spinal-cord injuries;
- Sideswipe collisions may seem less severe than other types, but we’ve had clients who sustained critical injuries in these crashes;
- Rollover crashes are devastating, often causing any passenger not belted in to be ejected from the car;
- Head-on car accidents are often the most serious of all, and are the most common cause of fatalities.
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience working with clients injured in these types of car accidents, threfore we have a huge advantage. We know what our clients will be facing as they move towards recovery, we know how to build complete and compelling personal injury claims, and we know how the insurance companies will respond.
What does a successful car accident claim look like?
When a Brett McCandlis Brown client is suffering from injuries caused by an at-fault driver, we take special steps to identify the extent of their injuries and damages, and to determine how the collision affects our client’s life, now and in the future. Many injuries require long-term, costly medical care, and we ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which our client receives a settlement or verdict that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for their current and future losses.
Helping clients heal is our job, and we are very, very good at our job.
As personal injury attorneys, we have achieved exceptional results for our clients after a car crash, including:
- $5.5 million for client critically injured in collision with drunk driver
- $1,750,000 for client who suffered a closed-head injury in rollover crash
- Client’s serious head and back injuries result in a $500,000 settlement for a T-bone car crash
- $250,000 for client who suffered “hangman’s fracture” in T-bone collision
- $182,500 for client’s soft-tissue injuries from two accidents
- $150,000 for man suffering neck and spinal injuries after rear-end collision
- $100,000 for client who suffered a back injury from car accident in the snow
Contact us today to learn more!