Attorney Tiffany Bailey grew up in southern New Jersey. She completed her undergraduate studies at Widener University in Chester, Pennsylvania, receiving her bachelor’s degree in English. She then went on to attend law school at New England Law | Boston in Massachusetts.
Tiffany moved to Bellingham after finishing her studies and graduating Magna Cum Laude from New England Law | Boston. It was during law school that Tiffany developed her interest in representing those in need. She truly cares about her clients and understands that nobody plans on getting hurt, and often the path back from a devastating injury is a long one. She enjoys her practice because she gets to help make that path easier, and truly fight what is right.
When she isn’t working, Tiffany enjoys cooking, traveling and spending time friends, family and her two dogs. She is an animal lover and serves on the board of Rescued Hearts Northwest, a local non-profit animal rescue that helps animal find new loving homes.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Widener University
- Juris Doctor, New England Law | Boston
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2016
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Whatcom County Bar Association, Member
- Whatcom Women’s Lawyers, Treasurer
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member