Washington State Internal Injury Claim Attorneys
Many, many Brett McCandlis Brown clients have suffered internal injuries after a traffic collision, with devastating results.
Internal injuries present a number of dangers to the injured because they can quickly develop into more serious conditions. Even low-speed crashes can result in serious trauma to the interior of the body.
Some of the most common internal injuries we expect to see after an accident include:
- Abdominal aorta aneurysm: A rupture to the abdominal aorta is caused by a compressed stomach, commonly seen in traffic crashes; this is typically a fatal injury.
- Broken ribs: Fractured ribs have the potential to damage internal organs such as lungs or major blood vessels.
- Internal bleeding: When damage is inflicted on blood vessels in the body and they cannot repair themselves or clot. Some common symptoms include: fatigue, thirst, light-headedness, and abdominal pain.
- Organ injury: High-impact collisions can cause damage to the organs which can cause internal bleeding, or can cause the organ to shut down completely.
- Ruptured spleen: Commonly associated with severe internal bleeding, a ruptured spleen often requires surgery to repair.
What does a successful injury claim look like?
When a Brett McCandlis Brown client is suffering from internal injuries caused by an accident, we take special steps to identify the extent of the injury, to evaluate its cause, and to determine how the injury affects our client’s life, now and in the future. Since internal injuries often require long-term, costly medical care, we ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which our client receives a settlement or verdict that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for their current and future losses.
Contact us for your free consultation.