Car Accident and Injury Attorneys Fighting for Victims in Mount Vernon, WA
Car accidents are the leading cause of injury in the United States. Millions of accidents are reported each year, and thousands result in fatalities while millions of others cause injuries. The damage a single vehicle accident can leave behind is devastating.
After a motor vehicle accident that is not your fault, you might suffer from a variety of injuries. Every accident is different; therefore, no two accidents result in the same injuries. However, some injuries are more common than others.
Head, Neck, and Back Injuries
The most common injuries seen involve the head, neck, and back. Whiplash, for example, is common after a rear-end collision. Also, accidents at high speeds may force drivers and their passengers to strike their heads against steering wheels, dashboards, or the window. This results in serious injuries as well.
Typical head, neck, and back injuries that are seen in accidents include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are a serious injury to the head that can result in long-term complications.
- Head Injuries – Head injuries can include lacerations, skull fractures, hearing loss, and permanent vision issues.
- Back Injuries – Back injuries can include spinal cord damage, nerve damage, herniated disks, and even paralysis. Some victims experience tingling sensations, chronic back pain, muscle weakness, and pain that shoots through the extremities too.
Chest injuries are equally common after a motor vehicle accident. The trauma of the airbag and the impact itself leaves a victim with several injuries. Some of the more common injuries to the chest include:
- Blunt Force Injuries – The sheer force of an automobile accident can lead to broken ribs, collapsed lungs, and potential cardiac arrest.
- Internal Organ Damage – Internal organ injuries are severe. Without prompt medical attention, a victim could suffer blood loss or multiple system organ failures. Damage to the internal organs and abdomen are common in catastrophic car accidents.
Other injuries are equally common in an accident, such as bruising, lacerations, broken extremities, amputations, and ligament damage. These injuries are all painful and debilitating. In some cases, it permanently changes a victim’s life and may hinder their ability to work or function in the future.
Hire an Attorney for Your Mount Vernon Auto Injuries
If you or a loved one was injured in an automobile accident, contact an injury lawyer in Mount Vernon from Brett McCandlis Brown & Conner PLLC . Our accident and injury attorneys are here to serve as your advocates. We do not rest until our clients receive compensation for their auto accident injuries.
You may suffer permanent or serious injuries that affect your ability to work or spend time with family. When you meet with our personal injury lawyers to discuss your case, we will determine what forms of compensation you might qualify for. Compensation can include:
- Lost Wages
- Permanent Disability
- Future Earning Capacity
- Pain and Suffering
- Medical Costs
- Property Damage
Speak with an attorney today from our law office by calling 800-925-1875 or request your free case evaluation online.
We have office locations throughout Washington to make a meeting with our Mount Vernon injury attorneys as easy as possible.