Experienced Accident and Injury Lawyers Fighting for Financial Compensation for the Injured in Centralia, Washington
The sheer quantity of preventable injury in this country is overwhelming. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) report that 31 million Americans fall victim to a personal injury every year – and that’s only including the accidents serious enough to require medical attention.
The U.S. Department of Justice breaks those numbers down by accident type, and the statistics are startling:
- 52 percent of U.S. personal injuries happen in auto accidents.
- 15 percent of U.S. personal injuries are the result of medical malpractice.
- 5 percent of U.S. personal injuries involve a defective product of some kind.
In every single case, there is a common factor: The injury could have been avoided if the defendant had simply been more careful.
Negligence may not be intentional, but it can be absolutely devastating. Not only are victims left in a world of pain and psychological trauma, but they’re also expected to deal with hefty bills and complex red tape.
Even more modest injuries can invite tremendous hassle into the lives of victims and their families. That simply isn’t fair.
When you hire the experienced Centralia personal injury lawyers at Brett McCandlis Brown & Conner, though, you can turn the tables in your favor. As soon as we’re on the case, we make it our mission to make your life better.
Let us answer the phone, juggle the paperwork, and negotiate with the insurance companies. Let us help you determine how much your claim is really worth. After all, you can’t count on the insurance company to be fair (remember: they’re looking out for themselves, and if they can pay you less, they will).
Call Brett McCandlis Brown & Conner and ask for a free consultation with our Centralia personal injury attorneys today.
Our Centralia, WA Practice Areas
There is simply no substitute for experience. Throughout our many years in the practice of law, we’ve developed effective strategies that help our clients come out on top. Our attorneys bring real insight to the table, and that applies to virtually every area of personal injury law, including:
- Airport / airplane accidents
- Auto accidents
- Bicycle & pedestrian accidents
- Bus and public transportation injuries
- Defective consumer products (including pharmaceutical products)
- Drunk driving injuries
- Head or neck injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Motorcycle crashes
- School sports accidents
- Slip and falls (and other hazardous property injuries)
- Spinal cord damage
- Texting and driving accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Train & railroad injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful death
- And many more
How Much Can You Recover in a Lawsuit?
It’s a common question, but there is no one-size-fits all answer. The compensation available to you depends entirely on the facts of your situation. As a general rule, though, the victims of negligence frequently underestimate the value of their suffering.
Studies show that plaintiffs who are represented by an experienced personal injury attorney recover more than those who go it alone. As Centralia personal injury lawyers, it is our job to examine your case closely, identify every possible source of compensation, and do what we can to maximize the value of your claim.
Typically, plaintiffs are entitled to recover the following:
- Medical expenses (e.g., doctor’s bills, surgical procedures, medical equipment)
- Hospital expenses (e.g., ambulances, ER)
- Pharmaceutical expenses
- Physical therapy, rehabilitation, psychological care, etc.
- Lost income (when the injury keeps you away from work or prevents you from resuming your career in the future)
- Damage to your property (e.g., real estate, personal property, vehicles)
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of love and support (in wrongful death cases)
- Other losses caused by the defendant’s negligence
Legal Representatives for All of Lewis County, WA
Centralia is a small town, but it’s a wonderful place. You and your family deserve the same high-quality legal representation that you’d hope to find in Washington’s biggest cities. That is why we extend our services to all of Lewis County, including:
- Fords Prairie
- Marys Corner
- Pe Ell
- Saint Urban
- Silver Creek
Free Consultation: Centralia Personal Injury Lawyers
To get started with a free consultation, please contact our office and ask to speak directly with Paula, Matt, Dave, or Dean. We are here for you.
Remember: If we take on your case, we won’t get paid unless you do! You have nothing to lose, but time is of the essence – the sooner we get started, the better. Please contact us for a free consultation today!