Experienced Car Accident Attorney Serving Injury Victims in Marysville, WA
Car accidents happen daily in the state. While many are resolved without involving accident attorneys, severe accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries almost always require an experienced injury and accident attorney.
An injury lawyer is there to protect your rights to compensation. Furthermore, he or she negotiates with the insurance company to ensure that you get a settlement that will cover your medical costs, time off work, and future suffering. Catastrophic injuries could affect you for years or the rest of your life. You might need several surgeries, physical therapy, and countless hours missed at work.
If you are deciding whether to seek legal assistance for your injury case, consider the benefits to hiring a car accident lawyer first.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer for Marysville Car Accidents?
- Accident attorneys offer free case evaluations. You have nothing to lose speaking with a car accident attorney. In fact, an attorney offers free, no obligation consultations so that you can meet with them and not worry about wasting your money. During the meeting, you can gain valuable insight into the process, and an attorney can assess if you have a case or not.
- First party coverages are easily accessed. Your attorney can help you obtain first party coverage, such as medical payments from your auto insurance policy. These coverages are there to help you recover and cover costs while you wait for your settlement.
- Handling liens placed by health insurance and automobile insurance companies. Your health insurance and auto insurance policies might cover the financial aspect of your medical costs, but they want their money back once you receive a settlement. To ensure they receive reimbursement, they might file a lien against your settlement. Your attorney handles these liens, negotiates payments, and ensures providers do not take more than they should of your compensation.
- Less stress so you can focus on recovery. After a serious injury, your body needs time to heal. Outside factors causing stress increase recovery time. When you hire an accident attorney, the process of seeking compensation becomes less stressful. You have a Marysville accident lawyer there to handle the paperwork, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Better evaluation of your injuries. It is hard for you to put a dollar amount on your injuries, including your mental and physical suffering. However, you need to value your injury case if you want to receive a proper settlement. An attorney takes out the hassles and confusion of coming up with the numbers. They have experts that assist them to value your case so that you receive an accurate calculation.
- Minimizing the risks of a lawsuit. With an attorney, you have fewer risks than if you attempted to file and negotiate a claim on yourself. An attorney knows the law, procedures, and applicable case law to minimize the chances of you losing a lawsuit.
Hire an Attorney for Your Marysville Car Accident
While no one can predict the future, the odds are more in your favor with professional assistance. Speak with a car accident lawyer in the Marysville area for your car accident case by contacting the team at Brett McCandlis Brown, PLLC. We have several office locations in the state to serve you, or you can speak with us over the phone at 800-925-1875.