Spokane Truck Accident Attorneys Representing Drivers, Passengers, and Their Families
Many aspects of truck accident cases are similar to insurance claims involving other types of vehicle collisions: While victims are entitled to just compensation for their losses (which are often substantial), the insurance companies never pay without a fight, and victims must cope with the consequences of someone else’s mistake unless and until they are able to secure a favorable outcome.
However, there are many aspects of truck accident cases that make them unique as well. For example, rarely can a truck accident be classified as “minor.” Large commercial trucks are extremely dangerous. And when a truck driver loses control, the consequences can be devastating. Likewise, while other types of collisions can have a variety of potential causes, in truck accident cases, there are even more potential factors to examine. Finally, if you think that consumer auto insurance companies put up a fight, you haven’t seen anything until you have dealt with the companies that do everything possible to avoid any shred of liability for commercial trucking collisions. Seek help from the trusted Spokane commercial truck accident attorneys at Brett McCandlis Brown & Conner PLLC.
Over 40 Years of Experience Helping Truck Accident Victims in Spokane and Throughout Washington
Our Spokane truck accident lawyers have been helping injured drivers and passengers and families who have lost loved ones in commercial truck accidents for more than 40 years. We understand the challenges involved in these cases because we have experienced and overcome them first-hand. We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for truck accident victims and their families, including some of the largest-ever verdicts in locales throughout Washington.
If you are struggling to cope with the effects of a truck accident, we want to make one thing clear: Recovering your losses will not be easy. Truck accident cases tend to be far more complex than other types of accident claims, and as we mentioned above, trucking companies and their insurers fight vigorously to protect their bottom lines. You will quickly learn that they do not have any sympathy for the losses you have endured (and that you may continue to endure for the rest of your life). This is an unfortunate reality of our profit-driven society. However, while this presents challenges, it does not present an insurmountable burden. Our results show as much, and our lawyers are happy to sit down with you one-on-one to go over exactly how we plan to help you win just compensation.
What Can You Expect during Your Spokane Truck Accident Case?
With all of this in mind, what can you expect when you hire our highly-skilled Spokane truck accident attorneys to handle your Spokane truck accident case? When you choose our firm to represent you, our lawyers will:
- Meet with You One-on-One to Go Over Your Claim – Sitting down one-on-one to discuss your claim is the first step in the process. We will arrange for you to meet with one of our lawyers in Spokane as soon as possible – either at our offices or at your home or health care facility if that is more comfortable for you.
- Examine the Details of Your Case – What can you remember about the accident? Were any other vehicles involved? Where was your vehicle hit? Based on your current diagnosis, what is your likely prognosis? When you meet with one of our Spokane truck accident attorneys, he or she will begin gathering the details required in order to assess your claim
- Provide a Preliminary Case Assessment – After meeting with you, and perhaps after doing some additional investigation, your lawyer will provide you with a preliminary case assessment. This will include an assessment of (i) who (or what company) is liable for your losses, (ii) whether your recovery may be limited based on the principle of comparative fault, (iii) how much we believe you may be able to recover, and (iv) the challenges we foresee in successfully pursuing a claim for just compensation.
- Provide Legal Advice and Counseling – Once you have this assessment, then you can start making informed decisions about protecting your legal rights. Of course, you are still likely to have lots of questions as well. Your lawyer will be available to you as needed to provide advice and counseling regarding your claim.
- Pursue Maximum Compensation for Your Losses – If you choose to move forward with your claim, we will use our experience to fight for maximum compensation. In most cases, our efforts result in a favorable insurance settlement. However, if necessary, we will prepare your case for trial and argue for just compensation in front of the judge or jury.
Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation?
Are you ready to get started? To speak with a Spokane truck accident lawyer at Brett McCandlis Brown & Conner PLLC in confidence, call us directly or request a free consultation online now.
Our Spokane accident lawyers have spent the past four decades working with injured victims to resolve their claims. We represent any personal injury claim, such as, auto accidents, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.