Olympia Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Washington for More Than 40 Years
As a medical patient in Olympia, what are your legal rights if your doctor makes a mistake? What if your OB-GYN or your family’s pediatrician makes a mistake that potentially has life-long implications for your child?
Sadly, these are questions that far too many people are forced to answer. The statistics on medical malpractice are alarming, and everyday children and adults suffer from injuries, illnesses, and medical complications that could have been avoided with appropriate medical care. If you believe that you, your spouse, or your child may be a victim of medical malpractice in Olympia, it is important that you seek help, and we encourage you to contact us right away.
Understanding the Financial and Non-Financial Costs of Medical Mistakes
In order to appreciate the effects of medical malpractice, it is necessary to understand both the financial and non-financial costs associated with doctors’ and other health care providers’ mistakes. In the short-term, your financial costs are likely to include medical expenses, prescription costs, and perhaps time missed from work.
In the long-term, your losses could be far more substantial. Many victims of medical malpractice require years’ worth of treatment and medications, and some are never able to return to their old jobs. This can be a result of either (i) receiving the wrong treatment, or (ii) not receiving the treatment needed in order to make a full recovery. Chronic pain and physical limitations can last a lifetime, and the anxiety, depression, and emotional trauma that can come from suffering due to a medical mistake can truly impact all aspects of your life.
We Represent Patients, Parents, and Other Family Members in Cases Involving All Types of Medical Malpractice
Medical malpractice can take numerous different forms. Any time a doctor, nurse, hospital, or other medical professional or health care facility makes a mistake that falls below the requisite standard of care, there is potentially an opportunity to recover financial compensation. Our lawyers represent patients, parents, and other family members in Olympia and throughout Washington in cases involving:
- Misdiagnosis of injuries and illnesses
- Delayed diagnosis and failure to diagnose
- Anesthesia and other prescription medication errors
- Surgical mistakes (during manual or robotic surgery)
- Failure to review medical records
- Failure to conduct an adequate examination or order necessary tests
- Failure to provide a specialist referral
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Misreading of medical records, scans, or test results
- Hospital administration errors
- Labor, delivery, and neonatal malpractice
40+ Years of Experience Helping Individuals and Families throughout Washington
The attorneys in our firm have been representing clients in medical malpractice claims and other damages claims throughout Washington for more than 40 years. As our client, you will work directly with our attorneys throughout your case, and you can feel confident knowing that you have decades of legal experience on your side. Medical malpractice cases can be challenging, but our attorneys have the knowledge, skill, and legal acumen required to efficiently help our clients recover just compensation.
When seeking financial compensation for medical malpractice, you need to be able to show that you received a substandard level of care. We work with top medical doctors in Olympia and throughout Washington, and we can refer you to a specialist who has a well-established reputation for diagnosing your type of illness or injury. We have close relationships with top financial experts as well, and we can work with these experts to calculate the full financial cost of your future treatment needs, loss of earning capacity, physical limitations, and other losses.
Our firm also offers:
- Highly-personalized and detail-oriented legal advice. Our lawyers will seek maximum compensation for your losses in light of the unique circumstances of your particular case.
- 24/7 access by phone, text, and email. Our clients come first. If you want to get in touch with us, we want to hear from you.
- Trial-ready, settlement-focused representation. When we take your case, we will work hard to settle for just compensation as quickly as possible. However, if your health care provider’s medical malpractice insurer won’t settle, we won’t hesitate to take your case in front of a judge or jury.
Discuss Your Medical Malpractice Claim in Olympia, WA, for Free
If you would like to speak with a lawyer about whether you should pursue a claim for medical malpractice, contact us today. Your initial consultation is free, and we don’t charge any legal fees or costs unless we win. To speak with an Olympia medical malpractice lawyer in confidence, call or request an appointment online now.