Seattle – a beautiful city with an ugly reputation for traffic and injury car accidents
Seattle is famous for its stunning skyline and views of the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, its friendly people, its variety of outdoor sporting opportunities, its rainy weather – and its traffic. The Brett Murphy injury attorneys have spent 40 years helping injured victims of car accidents recover financially so they can move forward with their lives. We work with clients who have been seriously injured and are seeking experienced attorneys capable of handling an accident claim to obtain a full settlement. If we can’t get a satisfactory settlement offer, we will take the case to a jury.
The Brett Murphy attorneys have vast experience handling personal injury and wrongful death cases that begin on the crowded roads and freeways of Seattle. We have found that the intense traffic, seemingly constant road construction projects, and lack of mass transit options that most cities of similar size offer lead to an extraordinarily high incidence of car accidents.
However, Brett Murphy offers a wide variety of legal services for people seriously injured in a variety of ways, including bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and others.
Who are the Brett Murphy attorneys who secure the financial future for their clients?
- Dean Brett offers 40+ years of experience handling all types of injury claims across the entire Seattle metropolitan region.
- John Murphy's expertise in personal injury and wrongful death claims spans four decades.
- Steve Knapp has been delivering a wide array of legal services to clients in Seattle and across King County for 27 years.
- Paula McCandlis uses her 18 years of legal expertise and vast courtroom experience to obtain top settlements and verdicts for her Seattle personal injury clients.
- David Brown possesses focused experience in both plaintiff and defense law, enabling him to negotiate effectively with insurance adjusters and secure full claim values.
How Seattle’s Brett Murphy attorneys have helped their clients
Through the years we have handled hundreds of claims for clients in Seattle and across Washington State, including:
- $1,750,000 for closed head injury in a rollover freeway accident;
- $545,000 for multiple fractures in a high-speed accident;
- $1,115,000 for bicycle accident caused by a teen prank;
- $900,000 for motorcycle accident resulting in multiple broken bones.
Here are some examples of the types of practice areas and cases that the Brett Murphy legal team has successfully handled for clients in and around Seattle:
- Seattle car accidents – Too many cars means too many injuries…
- Seattle bicycle accidents – With a growing number of bicyclers trying to avoid traffic, collisions are bound to happen…
- Seattle motorcycle accidents – Motorcycles are hard to see in Seattle’s famous rainy weather, and the resulting collisions can be devastating…
- Seattle personal injury claims – Personal injuries can happen in a variety of ways including construction accidents, boating accidents, and even railroad collisions…
Seattle offers a fabulous place to live, work, and visit - despite the renowned traffic!
Seattle is a growing metropolitan city with a fascinating history. Its transportation system is developing but still needs more work to be a practical solution for most commuters. The legal community in Seattle is focused on supporting the needs of businesses and citizens in this diverse city. The healthcare community offers residents a comprehensive support system encompassing all areas of medicine. The regional insurance industry provides Seattle’s residents with the insurance coverage they depend on in the event of an accident or injury. Learn more about why there are so many accidents on Seattle roads.
Seattle is a unique city with a unique set of challenges for people trying to get around town. When an accident or injury happens, it is best to work with an experienced law firm that knows Seattle’s roads, knows how road construction projects can contribute to an accident, knows the regional insurance companies and how they handle claims, and most of all, knows how to obtain a full settlement for its clients.
Brett Murphy is that law firm. Find out how we can help you move forward with your life after an accident or injury. Talk to our legal team immediately by calling 1-800-925-1875, or complete our convenient contact form. We will get back to you promptly.
When you have been injured in an accident, it is hard to know what to do.
Perhaps you can’t work or drive, and have mounting medical bills. Perhaps you were injured by an uninsured motorist and need your insurance company to pay your medical bills. Perhaps an insurance company is pressuring you to immediately settle your claim. All injured people seeking an attorney need to ask themselves these questions:
- Do I have the knowledge and skill to effectively resolve my claim myself?
- Will hiring an attorney be worth the expense and enable me to achieve a larger settlement?
For less serious injuries and smaller claims, it may be possible to effectively handle your insurance claim yourself. The problem is that most people don’t know how much their claim is worth. How do you evaluate to cost of future medical treatment? What is the monetary value of pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life?
In our view, the most important thing a personal injury attorney can offer clients is access to accurate information about their rights and choices regarding their claims. While we pride ourselves in our legal knowledge, our ability to negotiate a full settlement with insurance companies, and our willingness to take a case to court if the negotiation results are unsatisfactory, we think the key to a good outcome is enabling our clients to make the best decisions based upon their unique needs and interests.
Why is an experienced personal injury attorney worth the cost?
It is in your best interest to speak with a personal injury attorney who knows what your claim is worth, who knows how to manage insurance adjusters, and who has the experience to obtain a full settlement for you. Many studies show that an injury lawyer is typically able to obtain significantly more in settlement than an injured person can alone. Typically, an attorney-negotiated settlement will not only cover the cost of attorney fees but will also secure a larger settlement sum for clients.
Begin the process to move forward with your life by calling us at 1-800-925-1875 or by completing our confidential contact form.