Car crashes are the most common cause of injury to Brett Law clients
Throughout our 40+ years of experience, the Brett Law injury attorneys have worked with people who have been injured in every type of car accident: rear-end crashes, T-bone collisions, sideswiped accidents, rollover crashes, and head-on wrecks.
Each type of car accident tends to cause certain types of injuries:
- Rear-end collisions often cause significant soft-tissue injuries that can be as painful and difficult to recover from as any major injury;
- T-bone collisions can be devastating, often causing neck, back, and spinal-cord injuries;
- Sideswipe collisions may seem less severe than other types, but we've had clients who sustained critical injuries in these crashes;
- Rollover crashes are devastating, often causing any passenger not belted in to be ejected from the car;
- Head-on car accidents are often the most serious of all, and are the most common cause of fatalities.
With our extensive experience working with clients injured in these types of car accidents, we have a huge advantage. We know what our clients will be facing as they move towards recovery, we know how to build complete and compelling claims, and we know how the insurance companies will respond.
The injury attorneys at Brett McCandlis & Brown have worked with hundreds of clients, and most fall into one of these four groups. Each type of client needs special support, and each has a different set of interests and concerns.
What does a successful car accident claim look like?
When a Brett Law client is suffering from injuries caused by an at-fault driver, we take special steps to identify the extent of their injuries and damages, and to determine how the collision affects our client's life, now and in the future. Many injuries require long-term, costly medical care, and we ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which our client receives a settlement or verdict that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for their current and future losses.
Helping clients heal is our job, and we are very, very good at our job.
As injury attorneys, we have achieved exceptional results for our clients after a car crash, including: