Back and spinal cord injury lawyers in Washington
There is perhaps no more common injuries our clients suffer after an accident than back and spinal cord injuries. These types of injury can be especially painful and long lasting or permanent, and negatively affect quality of life for our clients.
The common back injuries we see in our Brett McCandlis Brown clients include milder types like back sprain and strain, to severe forms like disc herniation and fractures.
The common spinal-cord injuries our client sustain in accidents include a bruise (also called a contusion), a partial tear, or a complete tear (called a transection) in the spinal cord.
Many Brett McCandlis Brown clients who live with a spinal cord injury have secondary complications including pain, respiratory and heart problems, bladder and bowel dysfunction, and respiratory complications. Many people can no longer work in their chosen career fields.
What does a successful back or spinal cord injury claim look like?
When a Brett McCandlis Brown client is suffering from a back injury or spinal-cord injury caused by an accident, we take special steps to identify the extent of the injury, to evaluate its cause, and to determine how the injury affects our client’s life, now and in the future. Since back and spinal-cord injuries often require long-term, costly medical care, we ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which our client receives a settlement or verdict that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for their current and future losses.
Helping clients heal is our job, and we are very, very good at our job.
As injury attorneys, we have achieved great results for our clients dealing with back and spinal-cord injuries, including:
- $250,000 for client who suffered “hangman’s fracture” in T-bone collision
- $150,000 for man suffering neck and spinal injuries after rear-end collision
- $475,000 for man injured in fall caused by defective stair climber suffers spinal cord injury
- $98,000 for client injured in rear-end car accident
- $100,000 for client who suffered a back injury from car accident in the snow
- $3.5 million for railroad worker hit by train
- $200,000 for two women injured in crash caused by dangerous police pursuit of drunk driver
- Client’s serious head and back injuries result in a $500,000 settlement for a T-bone car crash
- $1,750,000 for client who suffered a closed-head injury in rollover crash
- $5.5 million for client critically injured in collision with drunk driver
Contact us today for your free consultation!