Brett Law lawyers are open, easy to talk to, and — most of all — effective.
We help people who have been injured and who are stuck dealing with an insurance company.
Our lawyers force insurance companies to pay claims — in full.
Dean Brett is a highly experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyer who has spent decades helping injured people get the compensation they deserve. His background includes managing insurance claims of all types for clients who rely on him to effectively oversee their cases, dealing with insurance companies, and handling negotiations. Dean’s track record is one of success for his clients, enabling them to obtain a financially secure future.
Paula McCandlis brings to Brett Law her years of legal experience across varied practice areas, providing her with a broad and valuable background she calls on to obtain top results for her Seattle personal injury and wrongful death clients. Paula vast trial experience, combined with her well-honed negotiation skills, ensures her ability to get a full settlement.
David Brown has built a reputation as a tough yet fair negotiator who will secure an appropriate settlement for his personal injury and wrongful death clients, or he will take the claim to court. His years as a litigator and trial lawyer provide him with the skills and experience to obtain the best result possible for his clients. Learn more about David here...>>
Matt Conner is a recent valuable addition to the Brett Law legal team, brought in to assist personal injury clients negotiate the complicated insurance claim process.
Delivering Results for Our Clients
Through the years, Brett Law has earned a solid reputation for our negotiation and litigation skills, especially among insurance companies that recognize and respect our firm’s ability to successfully try cases they fail to settle. Our results include:
- A $5.5 million verdict against the Washington State Patrol and the Whatcom County Probation Department for negligence leading to a head-on collision – the largest personal injury verdict in the Skagit County’s history.
- A $3.5 million settlement against a railroad for negligence leading to a worker's devastating permanent injuries.
- A $2.3 million verdict against the Department of Natural Resources for deaths caused by a massive mudslide involving an old, defective logging road – the largest wrongful death verdict in Skagit County history at that time.
- A $2 million arbitration award in a breach of contract case involving the sale of Roche Harbor – the largest arbitration award in San Juan County history
- An $800,000 verdict for the family of a man who was killed on the job in a trucking accident – the largest wrongful death verdict in Kittitas County history at the time.
- A $752,000 verdict for a young motorcycle rider killed in a railroad collision – the largest wrongful death verdict for a minor in Whatcom County history at the time.
- A $600,000 settlement for the families of two Hispanic field workers killed in an on-the-job truck accident – the largest wrongful death settlement at the time in Yakima County.
In every case, Brett Law personal injury lawyers take the time to discover what each client needs, define the best strategies to meet their objectives, and assist them with any of their unique needs -- such as coordinating medical payments or working out compensation with their employers. Clients are always kept fully informed and can contact us at any time for an update about the status of their case.
Contact Our Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Today
You can trust the personal injury lawyers of Brett Law to make sure that justice is sought in a timely and diligent manner. Contact our law firm today for a free consultation by calling us at 800-925-1875 or by using a private direct message.
Steve Knapp is no longer associated with Brett McCandlis Brown and can be reached through his site.